Parking & Shuttle Information
Special Event Parking is permitted at:
- Pelham Town Square, Station Street & surrounding streets
- St. Alexander’s Church – Saturday, July 15, after 6 pm and Sunday, July 16, after 12 pm
- St. Alexander’s School
- Meridian Community Centre – 100 Meridian Way – Shuttles also available
There is minimal parking around the festival we encourage our festival goers to utilize the bike valet (check your bike like coat check!) and free shuttle services for the weekend. Please be considerate and do not park in business parking lots.
Event shuttles are free and accessible and run a continuous loop.
Shuttle Service is available:
Thursday 4:00pm – 9:30pm (direct shuttle only)
Friday 3:30pm – Midnight
Saturday 1:00pm – Midnight
There are two shuttle buses running (Friday & Saturday);
- Direct Shuttle service between the Meridian Community Centre, at 100 Meridian Way Fonthill & Festival Site; Pelham Summerfest at 1401 Pelham Street, Fonthill.
- Extended Shuttle Route, which is approximately 45 min continuous loop from the following locations:
- Fenwick Municipal Parking lot 781 Canboro Road Fenwick,
- Old Pelham Town Hall 491 Canboro Road W Fenwick,
- Ridgeville Pumping Station 294 Canboro Road,
- Pelham Summerfest at 1401 Pelham Street.
For other ways to access the festival please contact the following companies:
NRT on demand; https://nrtransit.ca/ondemand/
Taxi 4500 – 905-735-4500